Saturday, June 9, 2018

Fat Cat Art: I Insert My Ginger Cat Into Famous Paintings (20+ New Pics) | Bored Panda

Fat Cat Art: I Insert My Ginger Cat Into Famous Paintings (20+ New Pics) | Bored Panda

Fat Cat Art: I Insert My Ginger Cat Into Famous Paintings (20+ New Pics)

My ginger cat Zarathustra is known for his ability to improve famous paintings. I am just a humble assistant to His Furry Majesty, who kindly allows me to use all my painting, photography and Photoshop skills to insert his precious images into masterpieces of renowned artists of the past.
Together we revisited more than 150 paintings and wrote a book "Fat Cat Art: Famous Masterpieces Improved by a Ginger Cat with Attitude" that appeared in English, Chinese and Korean, and Japanese edition is coming soon. And we keep working on new pieces!
Zarathustra the Cat's apparitions at famous scenes give new meanings to the iconic works of art and you can see familiar stories from an absolutely different point of view.
Here are some new adventures of Zarathustra the cat in the history of art!
More info: fatcatart.comInstagram


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave a comment or two