Saturday, June 9, 2018

21 People Who Thought They Didn't Have A Cat. A Cat Told Them Otherwise | Top13

21 People Who Thought They Didn't Have A Cat. A Cat Told Them Otherwise | Top13

21 People Who Thought They Didn't Have A Cat. A Cat Told Them Otherwise

Everyone knows cats are rather independent animals. They think for themselves and are fairly self-sufficient.
So much so, that they may also select their own households supposedly.
These folks were not aware that they had a cat… until one appeared in their home. The felines are simply puzzled as to why these individuals didn't have one to begin with, so they chose to fix that problem.
Below are some of the greatest "this is not my cat" moments.

1. My Parents Started Feeding A Stray Kitten A Couple Weeks Ago. This Was Their Front Porch Today


Source: Big_Wanker

2. Not My Dog, Not My Cat, But They Come To My House And Sit Like This Every Day…


Source: ErinRSteward

3. This Little Guy Showed Up On My Brother's Farm One Day. My Brother Took Him To The Vet, And His 10 Year Old Daughter Told Him All She Wanted Was This Guy For Her Christmas, She Wanted No Presents Any More But This Guy… Meet Popeye


Source: solodev

4. So I Walked Into The Kitchen At 5:30am And Saw This In The Sink… This Is Not My Cat..


Source: lmdrobvious

5. Had My Window Open To Have A Smoke When I Suddenly Heard Meowing… Turned Around To See This Guy

6. Woke Up This Morning To This…

7. Found This Little Guy Squeaking In My Back Yard


Source: imnastee

8. There Has Been A Stray Cat Outside Of My House Since Summer. Today We Decided To Let Him Inside To Stay Warm And A Few Hours Later We Found Him Like This!


Source: LoganMichael3

9. This Guy Showed Up At My Back Door Last Night, I Guess I Own A Cat Now


Source: imgur.com

10. Was Woken Up At 2.45 This Morning By This Asshole… I Don't Own A Cat… Is This How You Get A Cat?


Source: About9Bushmen

11. Found This Little Guy In My Parent's Back Garden. He Has Heart-Shaped Black Nose


Source: rocker44

12. This Little Guy Jumped Up In My Work Truck With Me For A Bit. Best Day Ever!


Source: Mardrayn

13. Came Home. This Is Not My Cat. We Were Both Surprised


Source: reddit

14. We Were Hearing Some Noises In Our Shop, So We Set A Live Trap And Caught This Guy

15. So, I Came Home To This… I Don't Own A Cat


Source: Codyjarrell

16. I Woke Up To This On My Balcony, Seven Floors Up! I Don't Even Own A Cat! This Is It… This Is How I Die

17. Came Home To This. I Don't Own A Cat


Source: P3rc0sk1

18. This Guy Just Randomly Showed Up At My House One Day And Now We're Bros. I Call Him Oj

19. Walked By The Bathroom And Something Caught My Eye, Did A Lean Back Double Take And Noticed….. I Don't Have A Cat


Source: mogirdor

20. Finished Painting The Kitchen, Went To Sit Down And Found This. Nothing Too Strange, Except The Fact I Don't Have A Cat


Source: yelnats87

21. So I Just Woke Up At 4:45 Am With A Non Stop Meowing Noise… Open My Apartment Door And This Little Guy Came Running In. Should I Keep Him?


Source: mewow

Before You Go…

Please check out our friends at Best Friends Designs. Contribute to a great cause while getting a beautifully designed t-shirt. Every item sold on their website will count towards a monthly donation to help rescue efforts and shelter animals in need.
To help the animals and get a beautifully designed t-shirt, click the image below:
stop animal abuse


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave a comment or two