Thursday, September 6, 2018

These farmers in India have the best 'In My Feelings' challenge version yet

These farmers in India have the best 'In My Feelings' challenge version yet

These farmers in India have the best 'In My Feelings' challenge version yet

Featured Image for These farmers in India have the best 'In My Feelings' challenge version yet
If this won't get you moo-ving to the beat, nothing will.

In the southern Indian state of Telangana, a farmer and a budding actor have gone viral after coming up with quite possibly the best version of the In My Feelings challenge yet.
The following video shows Pilli Tirupati and Anil Kumar busting a move in a rice paddy. And instead of dancing alongside a car like others have, the two did theirs better (and safer) by trailing behind their oxen.
The only that I approve of! Desi style and completely safe! Mera Bharat Mahaan!
— Vivek Anand Oberoi (@vivekoberoi)
When asked why they filmed in a muddy field, Sriram Srikanth, the one who shot the video, said: "We are a bunch of village people who are fascinated with village life. What else do you have in the village but bullocks?"
As of writing, the clip has already received over three million views and about 55,000 shares on Facebook.


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave a comment or two