Tuesday, July 24, 2018

30 Hidden Cam Pictures Reveal The Secret Life Of Animals When We're Not Looking - Small Joys

30 Hidden Cam Pictures Reveal The Secret Life Of Animals When We're Not Looking - Small Joys

30 Hidden Cam Pictures Reveal The Secret Life Of Animals When We're Not Looking


Hunters are usually the main users of trail cameras. These automatic cameras capture pictures when they sense some movement. Their different uses include wildlife photography, animal observation in natural habitats, and security.

There is also another unexpected benefit of using this technology. We can see all the funny things done by animals when they think they are alone. We have listed some perfect shots of some funny and weird scenes involving animals. You can comment on this post to let us know which one of these pictures is the funniest.

1. My deer feeder was too high for these raccoons to reach


trail-cam-1

2. Trail camera captured a badass moment

trail-cam-2

3. This wildcat decided to enjoy a buffalo ride

trail-cam-3

4. Rob's selfie at last night's party

trail-cam-4

5. Oh my deer

trail-cam-5

6. A flying squirrel chasing a deer

trail-cam-6

7. Mom, please lift me up

trail-cam-7

8. This deer will start hating owls in three…two…

trail-cam-8

9. Fox nursing her 8 kits near their den

trail-cam-9

10. A raccoon party underneath a damaged deer feeder captured on game camera

trail-cam-10

11. An indescribable and sophisticate deer

trail-cam-11

12. Kissing secretly

trail-cam-12

13. This raccoon decided to ride a hog

trail-cam-13

14. A stylish deer captured on my friend's motion sensor camera

trail-cam-14

15. The last picture captured on my friend's damaged trail camera. I think someone pierced the lens with a screwdriver

trail-cam-15

16. At a fight club

trail-cam-16

17. My friend's deer cam captured this scene

trail-cam-17

18. An otter enjoying diner

trail-cam-18

19. Wait for me, Alice! I am coming

trail-cam-19

20. A generous raccoon sharing food with everyone on the ground

trail-cam-20

21. An Indian trail cam captured a tiger cooling off in mud

trail-cam-21

22. A trail camera captured this scene in Northern Minnesota

trail-cam-22

23. Why are you staring at me?

trail-cam-23

24. "I think someone is staring at me"

trail-cam-24

25. I captured this funny scene on my camera

trail-cam-25

26. This flying squirrel is about to scare a young buck

trail-cam-26

27. Hello!

trail-cam-27

28. My brother's deer cam caught this cool scene

trail-cam-28

29. "Thank you for coming. Now, I called you because…"

trail-cam-29

30. A cool scene caught on my game cam

trail-30



Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave a comment or two